Followers

Sunday, February 15, 2009

THE BEST THING THAT HAPPEN TO ME


everybody must have their own best thing that had happen to themselves and so am i. i still remember when i was a kid, i think around 6 or 7 years old, i had a dream. a dream that i was driving a car. the dream is the most excited dream that i ever have. hehehehe.. i will laugh myself when i remembered the dream and i though the dream is a very childish dream. since then, i'm always dreaming to drive my own car. and the best thing that ever happen to me is, now i can drive a car, a manual car or an automatic car, both of them. i'm very happy with that. i had to take my driving test twice beacuse at the first time i'm very nervous and my leg shaking hard. hehehehehehehehe... now, i'm waiting to drive my own dream car....

No comments:

Post a Comment