Followers

Monday, January 26, 2009

ermmmm!!! mid sem holiday!!!!


how do i spend my mid sem holiday????...hermmmm....nothing unusual happen during my holiday....just sleep, wake up from sleep, take bath, praying, breakfast, watching TV, praying again, playing online games, praying again, dinner, praying again, watching TV again, praying again and doing my assignment...hehehehehehe...i'm not in the mood going somewhere but dating, hurmmm, maybe....hehehehehe.....i feel like "katak di bawah tempurung" for this holiday....sorry miss syaz...i can't find word 'tempurung' in english....frog under 'tempurung'....hehehehehe.... today i'm very excited because my cousin who already nine years i've not see her came to my house....she already married to an enggineer and lives at KLIA... hehehehehehehehe!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment